We're social! Follow Us:
Bonaventure Park in Clovis, CA
Clovis is located in the central part of California, about 25 miles from Fresno. The city has a population of about 105,000 people. The city is home to a number of parks, including the Clovis Botanical Garden, which is located in the southern part of the city, and the Coyote Point Recreation Area, which is located in the northern part of the city. Clovis, CA can be seen here.
Bonaventure Park is located in the western part of Clovis, near the intersection of Highways 168 and 41. The park covers an area of about 33 acres. The park has a playground, a picnic area, a basketball court, and a softball field. The park is also home to several trees, including oak and sycamore trees. The park is named after the Bonaventure family, some of the first settlers in the Clovis area. The Bonaventure’s were a French-Canadian family who arrived in the area in the early 1800s. The family built several homes in the area, including a home that is now located in the park. The Bonaventure’s were also instrumental in the development of the city of Clovis. In 1873, the family donated land to the city used to build the Clovis Depot. The depot was a stop on the Central Pacific Railroad used by settlers traveling to California. Click here to read about Rotary Park in Clovis, CA.